What Are Python Libraries?
Let us begin with a quick overview of the Python programming language before diving right into the most popular Python libraries. It is a foregone conclusion that you have probably heard of ‘Python.’ Python, the brainchild of Guido Van Rossum and dating back to the 1980s, has proven to be a game-changer. It is one of the most extensively used coding languages today, and it is utilized for a wide range of applications. Python’s popularity can be attributed to a number of factors:
- Python comes with a plethora of libraries.
- Python is a beginner’s programming language due to its ease and simplicity.
- Python wants their developers to be more productive in all aspects of development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Another reason for Python’s enormous popularity is its portability.
- When compared to C, Java, and C++, Python’s programming syntax is straightforward to learn and has a high level of abstraction.
Top Python Libraries List - Read more information about Python Libraries on Interviewbit.
5. Scikit Learn